Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday

Again, This week was pretty laid back. I baby-sat yesterday, and my mom told me that before I went to baby-sit, I had to clean my room. My friend decided that she wanted to help me, so she did! We decided that we wanted to switch the places of the desk, and the piano. My desk is 2 different parts, there is the top part, and the bottom part. They are not connected. After we slid the desk once, the top part of the desk got lose, and we didn't realize it. I went to vacuum all the dust that had been under the desk, and then when I was done I was crouching down to pick up the things that were too big to be vacuumed up. As I was crouching down, the top of the desk slid off the bottom of the desk, and fell on my head! (That doesn't happen everyday!) Thankfully, I think it hit the ground first, and then hit me. I got a big goose egg on the top of my head, but at least it wasn't too serious! Like my dad always says, "pain is weakness leaving the body!" 

My siblings and I decided to take a few pictures on my laptop today, so here are a few!!


Serious faces: 
 Nathan
 Emily
 Ashley

Nathan's back hurt after this picture... oops!
All 3 of us!