Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday, February 18

Job 5:9:
He preforms wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.

That's one of my favorite verses, it helps me through hard times, and I hope it can help you too.

Please pray for my mom as her back is hurting a lot. Please pray for God to give her the strength to make it day by day.
This week/today has been pretty regular. Tonight, (actually, right now) I'm at one of my friends from school's house. We have had a lot of fun tonight. Here's one of the pictures that we took :)  

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley!
    This is Emily from the swim team (Erica's Sister)
    I just want you to know that we are praying for you!
    This is a cool blog!
    ~Emily~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had fun at your friend's house! I love the pictures you post. I think you are a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was fun until you got sick...

    ReplyDelete