Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20

I started drivers training a week ago-I'm actually not that bad of a driver! The only problem that I have is seeing over the steering wheel. I have to sit on a pillow. :) 
The classes of drivers training are REALLY boring. But the drives are fun :) 

Here's a couple pictures of what my siblings and I do on Sundays. :)





And here's a picture that pretty much sums up what kind of relationship me and my mom had. . . we had a good one. If only it wasn't cut short.


1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I LOVE that photo of you and your mom. I always have. It is so special. She had such a beautiful smile, didn't she? I miss seeing it, too. We're so blessed by God that we have you and Nathan and Emily to remind us of her every time we see your beautiful faces!

    ReplyDelete