Monday, December 10, 2012

Chapel

Last week Friday I got the privilege of leading a chapel in front of my whole school. There are about 850 people in my school (Holland Christian). A question that I got asked a lot after the chapel was "were you nervous?" The answer is no, I really was not that nervous. The night before the chapel, I thought that I was going to be so nervous. However, when I was standing on the stage watching people fill in their seats, I wasn't nervous. I was excited. I think that it was by the grace of God that I was able to be so calm. Anyway, my chapel was about how God is always there through the storm, and how pain can be turned into a blessing. I told my story. Here is a link to the chapel if you're interested in watching it.

http://www.hollandchristian.org/videos/chapel_videos

Click on the video that has the date December 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment