Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18

We went camping last week with my moms side of the family, so that was a lot of fun. While we were sitting at the beach I wrote a short little poem, so here it is. 

I've seen a lot of pain
and I have shed lots of tears
but I've seen beauty
that overcomes all my fears
although there is pain in this world
God finds ways to take that pain away
He cares for us way too much
to let us fall astray. 


Next week is VBS! I'm leading a class of Kindergartner's with my friend. It's also my birthday on Wednesday! I'll be turning 16 so I could get my drivers license but I still need to get 18 more hours in of driving sooo, I don't think that will be happening(: 

1 comment:

  1. We loved spending time with you guys camping and on the beach. I love your poem you wrote. So much talent and gifts passed on to you from your mom. Sending love and hugs always!
    Love you girl!
    Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete