Friday, September 13, 2013

September 13

Okay, I know it's been a long time since I've updated but school has seriously been keeping me SO busy. I get so much homework every night, and I also do the musical so I have had no time to update this! Anyway, I'll fill you in on just what's been going on in our lives these past couple weeks.
My dad went to New York! He got to go to the MTV awards and everything! So that was pretty cool that he got to go there.
Nathan, Emily, and I started up school a little bit ago. We all love school and it's going really well.
I actually got my license a couple days ago, so that's pretty exciting! I had to take a road test, and that was probably the most scariest thing I've done in my life. The instructor sits there in the car with you and watches your every move. I was shaking the whole time, but I managed to get through it without having any points taken off! The first day I drove my brother to school, he actually got into the back seat of the car because he thought we were gonna get pulled over because I "look too short to be driving." I made him sit in the front seat(:

Anyway, everything's going pretty well here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you all are doing well. We don't know each other but I have followed your parent's blog. Congratulations on passing your driving test.

    ReplyDelete