Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16

I wrote this poem tonight and thought that I would share it, so here it is :)

How can I get through this? 
How am I suppose to stay strong? 
I want to be a normal kid
why does pain have to sting so long? 
Jesus can you hear me? 
I kinda have a situation here. 
I'm drowning and can't find the surface
and I feel as if no one is near. 
my mom meant everything to me 
and now all I can do to feel close to her is write. 
Jesus, it would be pretty cool if you could give me a sign from her some night. 
but for now I'll just pray
I'll put all my trust in  you. 
i hope that in the future, everything will turn out okay. 

1 comment:

  1. I pray for you often - I know you don't know me - my husband and I know Dustin and Lindy Verbeek and through their blogs, we have prayed for your family. Sincerely, Niki Heil

    ReplyDelete