Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19

Well, I finally finished all the paperwork for going to read the Bible at Oak Crest. I'm going there tomorrow to turn it in, so hopefully I'll be able to start really soon. I'm really excited to start, but I'm also really nervous because if you've ever met me, you will know that I'm not the most... strong-willed person ever. I'm like my mom I guess, I like to stay in the "background" of things. So, this is a huge step up for me, I would have never imagined myself doing this 5 years ago.


My dad took my school pictures a while ago, so here's a couple of them.  I'll post Nathan and Emily's pictures once my dad takes them. 









2 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful pictures! You look a lot like the pictures of your mom! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley,
    So glad you are liking high school. I love your poem you posted and can't wait to hear how you like reading at the nursing homes. They will see Jesus in you as you shine your light for Him!
    Love you!
    Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete