Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22

We went all soccer season without being defeated! I missed that last 2 games because I was sick, though. :(
On Friday the 13th, I got kicked really hard in in the ankle, convenient, huh?  Anyway, it has a variety of colors. It's been purple, red, yellow, green, and even pink and swollen.
Tonight was really fun because my cousins came over, and my Camp Geneva councilor from 2 years ago even came over to say hi!
Please keep my mom in your prayers as she is nearing her ends. Please pray that God will keep her out of horrible pain, and replace the pain with joy and peace.

SCHOOL GETS OUT IN 8.5 DAYS!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so brave and unselfish to think of your mom's wellfare first.

    Congrats on your undefeated season!

    ReplyDelete