Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! AND IT'S A HALF DAY!
I'm SO excited for it to be summer... but we still have to do homework over the summer... we have to read.. UGH... (reading is not one of my hobbies..) along with the reading... we have to write a book report. I like writing... but NOT book reports!
Anyways, were all doing pretty good over here, my grandparents have been here for a while, and are staying until my dad can stay here with Nathan, Emily and I. My mom has been in the hospice home for 8 days, hopefully God will bring her home soon.

1 comment:

  1. <> to you my beautiful niece! You are beautiful inside and out and we are very proud of who you are. We think about you every day, we love you, and we'll see you soon!
    Love, Aunt Snufamie :)

    ReplyDelete