Tuesday, June 7, 2011

visiting my mom

Tonight, I went to visit my mom. At first, she didn't see me, she just saw my dad. When she saw me, her eyes lit up, and she gave me the biggest smile ever. My dad said that it was the biggest smile that she has given all day! I got to talk to her, and tell her the awards I won at school, and she even responded. When I left the room so my dad could talk to her, my mom said to my dad "Bring Ashley here was the best decision you have ever made." I'm going to miss her.

6 comments:

  1. Ashley - I'm so thankful for that moment you had with your mom today! What a blessing from God. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Your mom is a dear friend, an amazing woman and she will be missed. If there is anything you need, please let me know!
    Hugs...Kylea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, sweetheart....big hugs....You are an amazing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Ashley!!! and am soooo proud of you!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gift!! I am so inspired by you! Praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley, I am so glad you were able to go and spend time with your mom. Reading about that visit is a gift to all of us as well. I can just imagine your mom's smile when she saw you - she loves you so much. I'm continuing to uphold you and your family in prayer. Love, Ms. Scott

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy and my condolences.

    From Spain.

    ReplyDelete